Comment on page
Factors to consider
- What data types does it support and what are your own requirements for data types ?
- Do you need flexible schema or rigid schema ?
- Is query flexibility important to you ?
- Do you want to store large amounts of data across several machines
- How much important is sata safety (via ACID compliance or something else)
- Do you need Triggers
- Do you need Transactions (for atomicity)
- Do you need Stored Procedures
- How much important is having ability to create Views for you ?
- Can you live without Joins ?
- Do you need Partitioning ?
- Do you need to store only large blobs of data ?
- Do you have enough information about the database requirements (like schema, probable tables, data types etc)